Friday, November 18, 2011

Books that I have read

I have read a lot books. In fact I read a lot of Boxcar Children books. Henry, Jessie, Violet and Benny Alden are the main characters. They solve mysteries. The most recent book I read was called The Mystery of the Hot Air Balloon. But right now I am reading The Pilgrim Village Mystery.

Anyway, now I finished The Pilgrim Village Mystery on the way home. In this book, two people, Shelly and Eric, both wanted to find a map, but it wasn't an ordinary map. Benny found the map and it was sent to the museum so other people could see it.

2 comments:

  1. Jonathan and I love books and read a lot too. When Jonathan was your age he liked the Boxcar Children books too. He also liked Encyclopedia Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the Boxcar Children stories! Wow, it's been too long. I love reading books. Books let me enter a whole new world in my imagination. So many worlds, so many books—I just love reading.

    ReplyDelete